RemoteUnited States, California, -Developer Relations
Hype Partners is the leading community management & marketing agency for Web3 with 160 team members across 35 countries. We help leading Web3 organizations supercharge their growth.
Hype Partners is primarily remote culture with team members spread across the globe, however, the core team is primarily based in Europe.
As blockchain technology continues to change the world, Hype is growing rapidly to help our clients build their communities and is looking for a community manager to help drive innovative digital campaigns.
We're looking to expand our developer relations team. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to shape what developer relations looks like in the blockchain space. This is a new industry, and we're constantly evolving and trying new (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Analyze clients' existing developer relations ecosystem and find areas of improvement;
- Propose, run, and manage developer campaigns for multiple clients;
- Advise clients in technical content creation or make your own;
- Grow and engage new and existing developer communities;
- Create educational initiatives to onboard more developers;
- Propose areas of improvement in the DX and documentation for our clients
- Passion for blockchain, DeFi, crypto;
- Ability to code (bonus points for blockchain);
- Experience interacting with web3 communities;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and industry.
The opportunity to work with top-tier clients in one of the fastest moving industries
Fully remote and flexible working hours
Worldwide travel opportunities
Highly competitive compensation package
Ability to earn quarterly bonuses.
Remote-first, you can work from anywhere
Vacation and sick days
Location: Fully remote
Compensation: 8,000-10,000 USD monthly
At Hype Partners, we value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences, and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion, and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is every Hype employee's responsibility.