Senior Social Media Manager
RemoteRemote, Berlin, GermanySocial Media
We are seeking a Web3 Social Media Manager with deep experience in the blockchain, cryptocurrency, and Web3 sectors. This role will be a core part of our social media team. This team player will be responsible for developing, executing, and overseeing social media content strategies, content calendars, and staying on top of social innovations. The ideal candidate is a crypto native - a true "degen" - who lives and breathes on Crypto Twitter/X.
TLDR About Hype
Hype is the leading agency in web3, founded in 2017
Work with leading web3 projects
Fully-remote, flexible hours, team of 80+ people
20 days paid vacation
Competitive salary and future bonus opportunities
Who we’ve worked with:
Gain a deep understanding of client’s growth stages, goals, and transform their needs to a social strategy across channels like Twitter/X, Reddit, Web3 Social
Create and manage social campaigns that deliver hit growth KPI goals.
Creating content calendars, including both evergreen and reactive content, to allow for effective planning and delivery of social media strategies
Work closely with the client and the creative department to determine what creative support (static, video, GIF) is needed to achieve goals
Be our clients' eyes and ears on social media, spotting emerging themes and narratives that might affect our clients' businesses
Deliver clear, measurable and attainable social media growth. Report and evaluate key social performance metrics such as follower growth, impressions/reach, engagement rate and use data to inform new social media strategies
Stay up to date on web3 / crypto market, onchain social, and wider economic trends Continually be on the look-out for new social media campaign ideas, strategies and tactics that could help take results to the next level
- Actively managed social media for 1+ years either in a web3 project or agency
- Strong understanding of Crypto Twitter, ideally you’re a "degen" who is in pulse with what's happening in the market and latest campaigns
- Be a versatile marketer, adept at wearing multiple hats and thriving in a dynamic environment
- Deep immersion and understanding in one of the web3 pillars (e.g., DeFi, Gaming, Trading/Alpha, L1s/L2s, Consumer Dapps)
- Strong understanding of web3 growth tactics such as community campaigns, airdrops, and web3 culture
- Excellent writing, communication skills in English
- Great interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proactive marketer willing to start and test new tactics
Nice to Have:
- Agency/consulting background
- Connected to other crypto networks, KOLs and communities
- Experience being in DAOs and with governance proposals.
- Experience with managing questing, whitelisting, airdrop campaigns
- Written proficiency in other languages
- Deep experience with social scheduling and social analytics tools
- Proficiency in analyzing data, including Google Analytics, Web3 growth tools, and other key social media analytics tools.
- Please send a CV via Recruitee
- Complete the next prompts - 3 paragraphs about: Why Hype? Your experience, 3 crypto orgs you are excited about in 2024 & why?
- Applicants will have two interviews, initial and then Exec team.